Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 20, 2013

BRITNEY JEAN

What's up lovely people who read my blog! I thought I did a post earlier this month but no that was so long ago omg.

THE NEW BRITNEY ERA IS HERE

I AM BRITNEY JEAN. (2-hour documentary-film on E! 22 December 2013)


Yes, Britney's 8th album Britney Jean is out! I simply adore it! My favourites are: Perfume, Tik Tik Boom, Body Ache, Til It's Gone, Passenger. Which is like half of the album omg. Also I pre-ordered the album + t-shirt a month ago but there has been shipping issues so I'm really mad at MyPlay Direct. Whatever.

The video for Perfume is pretty, but it's not what director Joseph Kahn had in mind. His director's cut of the video had an actual storyline where Britney takes revenge on her lover and his girlfriend. It seems like we won't be able to watch that... the official cut released by RCA is pretty and neat, but somewhat underwhelming and sometimes boring. But I love it nevertheless because it's Britney.




Britney's label is also preparing a third single to be released..what it could it be? Share your favourite songs from Britney Jean in the comments below!

Get Britney Jean on iTunes here!


Katy Perry has released the video for her new single Unconditionally!




Ellie Goulding recorded a live session earlier this month at the Capitol Records studios. Her iTunes Session EP is available on iTunes here! Consisting of 6 of her songs from her Lights and Halcyon (and Halcyon Days) albums, this is a must-have for any #Gouldigger!



Kelly Clarkson's Christmas album Wrapped In Red, is amazing. My favourite is the lead single Underneath the Tree!



Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs