Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just an update :)

Sorry for not updating the blog!! Hope y'all are having awesome holidays! A few updates, if you ever feel you need to know what's going on with my life:

1. Been playing lots of Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation on my iPad. I know it's not me to play first-person shooter games, but this game is really cool and it's on my iPad (which is really handy unlike a computer). Love playing the Online Multiplayer where I die about 100 times per game. Fun.

2. Bought some music! The albums I picked off the shelves were:
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Trespassing - Adam Lambert
Hello - Karmin
Glee: The Music, Volume 6

Shall do a album review on Stronger, Trespassing and Hello soooon. I don't dare to promise, though. But I must say all three are FANTASTIC albums!! Do check them out if you have the time, and I'll do a review...by this year HAHAHAHA.

Here's the artwork for...fun.





3. Watched a few movies. This Means War (in March), Marvel's The Avengers, Men In Black 3, and Prometheus. These I watched in theatres. On TV (and other screens), I watched Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour, Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, Red Riding Hood, The Muppets. These are the ones I can remember...

I LOVED PROMETHEUS. You should go catch it if you've passed your 16th birthday. And if it's still showing in cinemas.


4. Nothing much. Just loving the life...currently. School starts in 13 days! *GASP* D:

Hope you're loving life too. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs