Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Saturday Update

Helloooooo casual update here for the weekend.

Had cell group today, led worship. Pretty fun though it was scary. Thanks Kee Xuan for playing the keyboard. Jiayous for homework and project and shizz!!

At Junction 8, guess who I met? Jyh Hean. HAHAHAHA I think you were expecting like a movie star or actor/actress LOL!! Pretty cool, bumped into him like two times here already, it appears that he lives #####CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION#### We respect the privacy of our clients. Sorry about that.

I usually sometimes eat alone, but today was like the worst alone meal ever. So lonelyyyyy at Mos Burger. That sort of "exposes" a lie I told Jyh Hean HAHAHAHA if you're reading this, erm. No I wasn't meeting my girlfriend HAHAHAHA

Goodbye :)

UPDATE:
ZOMG IT'S JULY ALREADY AHHHHH My #JulyWish is to not die. YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs