Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oops.

WOW. I haven't posted in a looooooooooong time.

I've been investing more in my diary blog it seems. Oh and yes, it's private. So no peeking. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!!! :D My blogging nowadays no standard liao. Too much Singlish lor, too many CAPITAL LETTERS, too many exclamation marks!!!! And also too many smilies :):):):) Oh, too many repetitive letters toooooooooo.

Oh well. For those of you who have already started school, wishing you all the best in the new Academic Year 2011!! :) I haven't start school yet. On Monday. The first week is so gonna be a bore. And don't tell anyone I said that. Or they'll come commenting on this blog post, which no one has done for a really really really really really really really really really long time? And did I say I like to repeat words? Like this this this this this.

I got my iPad for Christmas!! Yayy. :)

Hmm. What else to say? OK fine. Let's find something that we can share. How about your new year resolutions? I know everyone, everywhere out there is asking this question. You mind saying it again? I really appreciate if you can bring some life to this blog! I'm all typing and no one's bothering. How sad is that?

And finally, thanks for visiting my blog! Have a good day AND a good year ahead! :)

Here's an Annoying Orange video for you to enjoy!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs