Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

My blog's 3rd Anniversary!

Silas' BLOG has been established for almost 3 years! This coming Monday, 10th January, comment on latest post to wish my blog a Happy 3rd Birthday!!

YAY!!! But it feels like I've been blogging for a looooong time. And for years to come, I hope this blog will become more alive! It doesn't seem like a blog at all. Where are the readers?!?!

I haven't organised an event for a long time. What could we do to celebrate? Ermmm. I know! Let's ask the readers!! If you are reading this (of course you are, silly me), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment on the latest post!! And also leave a message on the Let's Chat! cbox. Thanks!! Wishing everyone a good day!


Also, there is a new gadget at the sidebar. It is the 'Popular posts'. Take a look! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs