I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE NOT BEEN BLOGGING FOR EXACTLY 3 MONTHS. THIS JUST SHOWS HOW BUSY I AM.
Characteristic of a busy life:
1. Dead blog.
If anyone is STILL visiting this blog, thanks!! But I suppose you are the one and only one. Zzz. :( Whatever.
Just to keep you guys updated, this is what I've been up to for the past 3 months (trying to recall):
January
10-14: IPO (Integrated Programme Orientation)
31: Official Lessons :(
February
11: VJC Mass Dance @ Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City
16: Bought my Speak Now album! :)
16-28: Obsessed with Taylor Swift's songs
March
7-12: VIP Challenge in Jakarta, Indonesia
30: Bought my Femme Fatale album (Britney Spears!)
Whole of March: Totally loving Britney Spear's songs
Been busy with lots of projects!! :(
That's all I have to say for 3 months. Little, isn't it? Looks like I won't be blogging for some time again yeah so... well I'll try to! OKAY. No point blogging if no one is reading right? Leave a message on my Let's Chat! cbox to let me know you visited! Thanks :) Love y'all.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment