Hello there! What have you been up to the past few weeks?
Well it's July now, and school's getting into a bore. Lucky for me, I'm going to Taiwan in 4 days' time! Orientale Concentus III, Yilan County, Taiwan. Can't wait. Started packing yesterday. It's gonna be so much fun. Sorry but I just had to say about some happenings. And sorry to those who were waiting for a post (none or just a few I suppose).
Today's Youth Day but I spent it doing a Powerpoint presentation for an art project. Sigh. Oh. Ya, about Taiwan. I'll be leaving on Friday morning and be back on Thursday night. Ah...can skip a week of school. :) We'll be visiting places in Taiwan such as Yilan County, Keelung, Jioufen and Taipei. YAY!! It's a competition + holiday. It's time a took a break, from school. But I'll miss my laptop. Not bringing it there.
Oh and I found that going overseas is really troublesome, as made by Changi Airport Singapore. Those luggage rules and whatnot are stupid...but can't blame them, really. It's for security anyway. We're going to stay in 2 hotels, YoAi Hotel in Yilan County (during the competition) and Fullerton Hotel East in Taipei. We can do all the shopping we want over there at the malls. Wait. Shopping is for girls. Alright, fine, the guys can do the walking around and touring. =.=
Coming back from Taiwan will be a problem. No, I mean after that. I expect to see a pile of homework, literally a pile, lying on my desk the minute I step into the classroom. Sigh. Then I've got to meet the teachers to ask questions and stuff. But I still think it's worthwhile; a trip to Taiwan which I have never been before! Anyway, this may be the last post before I fly on Friday. So all, take care. Wait. You should be saying that to me. Never mind.
Oh, here is a music video for you. I'll be back soon! :)
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



Hey Silas! Jyjy for Orientale Concentus! Have a gd time there!:)
ReplyDelete