Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

Hey.

Last week was kinda boring... I had another YOG studio audio recording on Wednesday. Choir practice on Tuesday and Thursday. Attended a concert on Saturday night...and other stuff that you wouldn't want to know. Zzz.

OK right. It's the last week of the school holidays, and I haven't started on my ERP. Great. Gonna start today, hopefully can complete by Wednesday. :) OH, and one more thing. I need you to help me click a link. Each different click will help! Thanks! http://czechiacity.myminicity.com

I think I'd better start doing my homework. Hey...keep the comments and discussions going please! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs