It's the FIFA World CUp 2010!! I'm not a fan, but I had to blog about this. Reminds me of my current affairs. =.=
OK, so from now on I would like everyone to be actively participating in the discussions on my blog. Maybe everyone is only like one or two people. Damn sad. OK so anyway I watched the Algeria VS Slovenia match yesterday. Generally it was quite boring. but Algeria team a bit sad. The sub come in a few seconds then got yellow card. A few minutes got red card. Epic. :)
Higher Order Thinking Questions
Here's the question: What do you think of people staying up all night to watch the World Cup matches? This is such a common question...but I wanna know what you think. I've heard that some working people even resign in order to stay home and watch the matches. Is that too much?
And there's more: Do you think it's too much that we have to pay Singtel or Starhub to watch all the matches? Do you subscribe and are the prices reasonable?
Basic Casual Questions
What do you think of the World Cup 2010 so far?
What about the matches you've watched?
Who do support and think will win the World Cup?
OK now I think this looks more like comprehension. I hope you don't mind. No need all answers, just say what you wanna say. I like my blog to be active. So, get the comments in RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment