Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ZZZ. I hate holidays.

WHOA. It's 8 June already. :| Super busy this week. And last week. Anyway why do I bother to post on this blog. OK from now on, I'll be posting once a fortnight. Hmm...isn't that like too little? OK fine. Twice a week. That's too much. Now I don't care. I'll post when I got the time.

Last Wednesday I went to the ICA Building, planning to change my passport photo for my upcoming Taiwan trip. But there wasn't like this kind of service so I had to apply for a new passport. Getting it on Thursday. Zzz. And then I went to the doctor's again because my throat was still bad. She gave me sore throat medicine (finally!) and lozenges. Great.

OK this is incomplete...zzz. Shan't update anymore sometime anytime. =.=|||

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs