Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'M FINALLY FOURTEEN!!!! :)

Whoa. I didn't have time to countdown daily. I was, uh, preparing for exams and stuff BUT this blog seems a little dead. Can I know if anybody really reads it?? Please leave a message, or comment on this post. Thank you.

I felt like blogging this post 12 hours ago. But nevermind. Yes, I'm finally fourteen! Yippee!! :) Secondary 2 life in VS has been, uh-hum, relatively good for me. Yes. Oh no, I've got that 'spastic blogger syndrome' again... Anyway, so wish me Happy Birthday! (Does that sound egoistic...?) I'm not sure what to type...Oh!

Today was scheduled to be a wonderful day. It still is, I know. But things are so different. A month ago, we were planning right till the seconds of the day. May I reveal the master plan?

Master Plan for My Birthday (16 May 2010)

10:00 AM- Sunday class (as usual)
11:45 AM - Church service (as usual)
1:15 PM- Go Grandma's house
3:00 PM- Shopping (for my Birthday present)
4:30 PM- Dine in at Jack's Place!!
5:45 PM- Continue shopping
7:00 PM- Return home happily
7:30 PM- Use my present happily
12:00 AM- End the wonderful day.

But since I got chicken pox on Monday. Everything is gone. My birthday. Now I can only do the last one at 12 AM. Sigh. Sob.

Wish myself Happy 14th Birthday!! :) Teehee.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated brithday, Jing Wei! Sorry I didnt wish u happy b'day yesterday, I was too engrossed in playing my game=X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Haha. Don't play so much ar. :)

    ReplyDelete

©2013 Silas Blogs