Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 14, 2010

Everything is so screwed up.

Sigh. The Chicken Pox Attack (CPA) was actually doom for me. No exams, no results, no percentage, no position. No standard. I suddenly felt I was degraded. By a lot. What can I do anyway?

For those who are going for the VIP admissiont tests tmrw at VJC, all the best! I can't go. So I'm forgetting about the admission. Well, maybe it's God's will for me to stay in VS. :) I should face it anyway. Some people said I wouldn't cope in VIP. If that's the case, I'd rather stay. Who cares about face. OK, I know I care, but that's not important if God says 'It's a bad choice.' What can I do anyway?

I've been telling myself to face the truth. But it's not always easy. Especially when it affects school. And everything is SO screwed up. 2010 is SO screwed up. :'(

If you're concerned about me, well, I'm feeling much better after 4 days of pink tablets and applying calamine lotion. Much better. Spots are drying up, I'm less disfigured. Haha. :) Hope to be able to celebrate my birthday (at home) this Sunday! I can't wait to celebrate my birthday meal at Jack's Place...when I'll wear my new clothes. Heehee. :D

I believe with God's guidance, I'll get through this CPA. Thank God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs