Sigh. It's really boring in here. Been playing some Big Fish games, including the one I own-- Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst. I want to get Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst too! It's the sequel and looks interesting!! Anyway, Big Fish has a new game everyday. Yes, everyday. They are a big company and are designing games every second. Whoa. They sure earn big bucks. :) Maybe I'll be a game designer some day? Oh, and you are free to download the game trials that they offer. It's free for one hour! That's not a bad deal, considering there are hundreds of Big Fish games. I especially like the Hidden Object and Time Management games. :)
How I wish I could buy every of their games! :) Aah. Yeah. How I wish. Not a bad idea? I haven't got my birthday present yet anyway. OK, maybe just one. Or 2. Or maybe 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...how about 20 of them...? Hehe. :D Oh yeah, I can lend you Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst to you if you want to play. It's a fantastic Hidden Object game with a wonderful and interesting story line. :) OK, that's almost it. Oh, and the link.
http://bigfishgames.com/
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment