Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2010

Today's Friday???

Wow time sure passes quickly when you're having fun. Oh, no, I meant that time passes quickly when you got lots of stuff to do.

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF STUFF TO DO.

Had been going to school several times this week for CCA. Sianz. Now no time to do homework. Luckily, I chionged some of my Maths last night until about 12:40 AM (this morning). Got half of my Maths done. :) Today tried to do the remaining, but it was way too hard for my brain to cope. Still left Vocab worksheet, Current Affairs and EL & EM filing.  What the @#$%!

Sigh...tmrw still need to go back to school for Choir and SMO training. :( I wanna stay home and play. Hadn't done that in months.

Today's Friday; have you completed most of your work? Here's some advice for you according to how much work you have done so far:

0% to 9%- What on earth have you been doing in the past week? Either you've been playing and slacking alot, or you just have no time to do, maybe going to school for dumb CCA or stuff? Hurry do it now, or else you'll be in hot soup. (Don't ask me what soup it is.) Sigh.

10% to 29%- OK you just did a little homework, but I couldn't see much effort, not even a little. Quit slacking and hit the books. Hmm maybe you need to manage your time better.

30% to 49%- Hmm you're a bit slower than average speed, stop thinking about the next day's activities: Just do it! I mean your homework. You need more focus.

50% to 69%- According to the one-week timeline, you're sort of fine. Yeah, sort of. Concentrate more, spend less time on the Internet and you'll be fine. Fill those blank spaces you skipped previously! Good job! With more work you'll be done with your homework, within the timeline!

70% to 89%- You're doing great! When you're done with homework, do some revision as well. I suppose you should have a few hours of spare time. Divide that time into play and more revision!

90% to 99%- Wow, you managed your time well! I can see the great effort you put in to complete those boring worksheets and essays. I can assure you a wonderful weekend! Just fill in the tiny gaps that you are left with.

100%- Oh my goodness! How did you do that? You have certainly mastered the art of completing homework quickly. As for the remaining time, spend it on your games and whatever enjoyment! Just remember to bring your homework when school re-opens. Have a great weekend! :)

OK, to estimate how much work you are done, just count the number of minutes you probably need to complete it, and then find the percentage of how much you have done. For example, you have a worksheet with 5 questions and an essay. The 5 questions roughly need 10 minutes to do, and the essay needs about 2 hours (120 minutes). Let's say you are done with only the essay. The percentage of work you have done is 120/220 X 100= 54.5%

Btw I suck cuz I have only done 47% of my work, BUT!!! Some of the work are due like the Friday after school re-opens, so I still got some time to do. :) Yay.

My terrapins have been great, if you happened to ask. Or maybe you totally forgot about them. :O Just changed the water today, gave them a fresh piece of vegetable. Munch, crunch.

Alright, all this munching and crunching has made me hungry. Hmm...what are you going to eat for dinner? Anyone dining out? Got some great stuff to recommend? Tell me! And it will be on the food blog. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs