Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sigh...it's a new term.

How was your holidays? Bad, I suppose? Well, mine was kinda bad.

Had a fever on Saturday morning which lasted until Sunday. It really feels bad when you're sick. Duh... But I managed to complete most of my homework! Yay! :) So how's the new term? Well, good for me, my Higher Chinese teacher has changed! The new teacher is so so so much better than the Malaysian. :) Great! I'm gonna do better for Higher Chinese though I got an A1 already for CA1...

This week is just great. Tomorrow and Thursday we have E-learning, and don't need to go to school! Well, for lessons at least. I still have to go back on Thursday for CCA. Yes, CCA again. I guess Choir is the reason why my holidays suck. But on the other hand, it makes me busy. And that's good. Only too busy is bad.

My aunt is coming back from Hong Kong on Thursday night. Yippee! :) Oh, and has anyone been to Universal Studios Singapore? I really really wanna go...but the tickets are real expensive. And there are thousands of people there. Sian... :(

I'm very sad to say that one of my terrapins, Lettucehead, died last Sunday, due to an unknown reason. I named it 'Lettucehead' after it's head was covered by lettuce the first time I fed the terrapins. Fyi, the other is called Wallclimber,  cuz it is the more active of the 2 and always tried to climb the plastic walls of the tank when I first got the terrapins. R.I.P, Lettucehead. Cool name, right? :)

I want an iPhone!!!! :( OK this is random. Talking about random...at the end of every post I will post about a random song. Get this...I said random.

Today's Song: Tik Tok by Ke$ha


OK heard this somewhere...then felt that it was quite nice. A bit sick though. Enjoy this song! Though I didn't make it. Haha.

Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs