Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's...the HOLIDAYS???

Well well well, what do we have here this week? Holidays? Hmm... it seems suspicious. :O

Anyway, was real real real busy this week cuz I had to rush through projects a few projects at a time, and the worse was Higher Chinese. And History, though it wasn't complete.

The terrapins are doing fine, if you may ask. They're quite happy with being vegetarians. And I found out that the turtle feed I bought from the shop stinks after a while in the water, so I stopped using it. Sigh. :|

I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden I feel like buying an iPhone. OK, or rather, wanting to have an iPhone. I don't have the dough though. Hmm they rhyme! :) It must be all the 'iPhonic' influence that has been all around me. My friend has updates about his iPhone all the time, many of my friends and churchmates have one, and I see tonnes of iPhones on the street. Oh, it's inevitable to see one of these devices at least a few times a day. :(

ANYONE READING THIS HAVE IPHONE???????

I don't think there is a retail selling iPhone 'empty deviced' (空机), which means, without a plan. My goodness, imagine the price! :O For example, if I buy an iPhone at Singtel WITH a iFlexi Lite plan, it's $39 for a monthly subscription, and you have to pay $658 for an iPhone 3GS 32GB. GREATNESS. o.O I hope the price goes down real soon...but it's gonna be a few years before I can buy one with my pocket money. :(

This week is probably a big one, with all that homework. Don't you agree? Sigh. Just a few days to stay home and do homework. What's worse, I have to go back to school on both Saturdays, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for CCA. Damn choir practices. But actually no choice lah. Rhapsody IX is coming real soon le. 25 April. Can't wait!

Haven't started doing homework yet. Oops. Sigh...life sucks... ... ...


most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs