Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 7, 2010

WOW IT'S MARCH ALREADY!!

7th DAY INTO MARCH!!!! How do you feel? Sorry if I haven't updated the blog over the past week. Yes, I'm real busy. Stayed back on Wednesday to 5+ PM just to do the Literature Dramatisation. Macbeth rocks!!! :)

CCA as usual, kinda pissing me off since Rhapsody is approaching. I can't believe its just next month! Click here to see the prelude. Been working REAL hard for it man. Hope it'll be good.

Oh yeah, btw I got a couple of cute terrapins from the aquarium last Sunday. I must say they're doing fine. And I found out they don't really like the turtle food that I bought from the shop, even though it was written 'willing accepted by all turtles'. Well, I beg to differ. Accept, but not willingly. Haha. So I feed them some vegetables and they seem to love it.

Got up early today to have cereal before going to church. :)

Looking forward to the last week of the term! How 'bout you?? LOVE THE ANTICIPATION OF THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!! Cya!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs