Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 1, 2010

IT'S FEBRUARY!!

IT'S FEBRUARY!! Got up a little bit earlier today. Brushed teeth, washed face, changed into school uniform (with school tie), and then finally flipped the page of the calendars.

You do that once a month only, don't you? Aah...you got that once in a month feeling.

Once in a month, you got that once in a month chime chiming all over Singapore. And I'm not sure why, but today was the first time I heard the chime in school and it was super loud. Maybe there's that 'speaker' right on top of our school. Weird...how come I've never noticed it before?? :O

Monday. The worst day you could ever imagine. Ate a roti prata for recess, and before Maths lesson even started I got hungry already. Aww. Then got a g***amn headache during Maths. Yeah. G***amn it.

Finally school ended and I got my lunch. Baked rice. Yay. :)

OH YA, about last Saturday's first SMO training. The teacher was awesome. He remembered most of our names in like 10 minutes. Soon enough, he would call your name if he saw you not paying attention or something. Great memory sir! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs