Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's the weekend!

Yay! Aren't you happy it's the weekend? What? No? Why not?

OK that was lame. But I am! I've done most of my homework already. Yay! The rest of the weekend is for revision and play. :)

Well, recently, Apple had announced the coming of its new product, iPad. Some say the name sounds wrong. But anyway I think that the idea is quite cool. A combination of a tablet laptop and a touch phone. :) Can't afford it though (I think). Must cost at least 1K or so... :'( Nvm.

Kind of relax huh, this weekend. Wait...not so. Still got projects on hand...oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs