OK so it's Friday already. WOW that's real fast. :O
GOT SOME GREAT HOMEWORK LINED UP THIS WEEKEND: A meaningless 私函. WOW. And I have totally no idea how to go about doing it! I'm supposed to write a letter to my primary school friend and tell him how I'm doing in VS. OK so some people say can suan (ridicule/insult) the guy that you're writing to. ("HEY I got into VS you got into some crap school right?") Haha I seriously wonder teacher want us to write this kind of thing.
GREAT JOB TEACHERS. :)
Had stupid PE today. All the standard test crap. Actually we started the standard test last week already...and I don't even know what it's for... I only know it consists of 800 M, 100 M, long jump, high jump and other crap.
Sigh.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment