Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day of School!

Yay! It's the first day of school! I can't believe I'm officially Sec 2 already! Last year was FAST. Form teacher was the same. All classmates were the same. So boring. But the Higher Chinese teacher wasn't. He was Malaysian and his accent was so strong! I felt that he wasn't going to be a good Chinese teacher. :( Anyway, got to see some of my new teachers today! Maybe tmrw will be a little better! :) I wonder how you guys had your first day of school...

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs