The school holidays are finally over! OK, maybe that was the wrong tone. The school holidays are finally over...*sigh*... :'(
What have you done this holidays? Been doing your homework? Revising? Playing? Blogging? MSNing? Sleeping? Well I hope it's a little of everything. Oh well, maybe at least SOME of everything. Are you ready for tomorrow? (For the super-slow dudes out there, tomorrow is the first school day of 2010.) Are you going to be covering your head with a pillow tomorrow morning? Or are you going to be up and about, getting ready for school?
Well I hope it's the latter. OK, now I'm going to pack my bag for the first day of school! :) I've checked the time-table, and I think my form teacher is the same as last year! YAY! :) OK I'm going to blog when I get home again tmrw!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment