Did I mention about my Higher Chinese teacher???
OK. I don't like to point names. But he has the same Chinese surname as me. And our class is UNLUCKY.
Hmm...I find myself typing on a new paragraph after every few lines. This is fun.
OK, about the teacher. Today, Higher Chinese lesson was the first 2 periods. He came in and sat down. OK. That was fine. We greeted him. Then, he starting calling out index number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...
"来谁是一号? 一号读第一段。"
Blah blah blah. I felt like sleeping. He said some 词语 from the text and then started talking about his own random stuff.
"从小六的课本拿的,他们都不是很理解!"
"我记得中学的时候打过老师!" (OK that was yesterday)
and other super random stuff about his childhood, school, teachers, etc etc etc.
Oh ya, he kept talking about 难忘, something something 有鼻子有耳朵有嘴巴. I didn't get what he was saying 90% of the time. I could see some people sleeping already. But he didn't care.
Blah blah blah.
"啊,啊,啊,这样..." I remember him saying this. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.
Oh well, we can't say he did nothing. He went through the words 署,园子and 敏锐的眼睛. THAT'S IT.
OK luckily there's no Higher Chinese lesson tomorrow. Thank Goodness for that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment