Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today's Speech Day!

I'm so excited!!! Today is Speech Day!!! I've been memorising my lines since last week and today is the day! OMG!!! We'll be wearing the business casual dresscode again...it's the one I wore on SYF Day. In case you forget (I think I mentioned it that time), the attire is: White long-sleeve shirt, Black long working pants, black leather shoes and black socks. Additionally, there is a black vest and yellow silk tie (both provided by the school). It's gonna be warm without air-con...but I'm sure they are switching on the air-conditioning in the hall...the VIPs will be sweating their day if they don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs