Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Victoria School 133rd Speech Day Prelude

Greetings to everyone. This Saturday is Victoria School's 133rd Speech Day. This is a formal occasion where all Victorians make an effort to make the school's anniversary a memorable one. It seems ages when Victoria School was a tiny one, but slowly progressing, with her students accumulating. This Saturday, around 800 students, staff and VIP will be present.

Of course, I will be one of them. It is an honour to be presenting the song 'I Believe I Can Fly', arranged by Victoria School Choir and accompanied by Victoria School Concert Band.

拭目以待吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs