Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 5, 2014

Hello- another update

LOL I've decided to stop writing about pop music and stuff so now this blog is back to being about my life hahahahaha

okay this is weird because I have a personal private blog but whatever I think you'd love to read, I'll post here.

Just removed the archive widget because this blog is like almost 8 years old and contains a lot of embarrassing and cringe-worthy things from 8 years ago. don't try to scroll back! even things that I wrote about 3 or 4 years ago make me cringe when I read them. i sound like an overly excited kid who rants about school and stuff.

I've written some album/song reviews which are basically my honest opinions and might/might not be biased considering I'm a huge fan of Britney, Ellie, Katy, Jessie etc. feel free to navigate using the labels.

now that A levels are over, I feel like I actually have time to blog, use Twitter, Tumblr and the like. I promise to post more frequently and reblog more interesting and cool things that aren't Britney or Ellie.

Back to life- I'm enlisting next Wednesday (10 Dec). Definitely feels rushed cause I only have 16 days between the end of A levels and my enlistment. Well. I actually don't regret not trying to pass NAPFA. I was already stressed enough with studies and really couldn't be bothered with it. Neither do I blame my bad luck for having to enlist in December.

So terribly afraid and unprepared. I feel so lost.


But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
2 Corinthians 12:9

That's about it. Not sure if I can find the time to blog again. Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Visit my Tumblr: silasng8.tumblr.com

-Jing Wei/Silas

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs