Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 12, 2013

ROAR + BURN

Katy Perry's Roar and Ellie Goulding's Burn have just been released!

On the ROAR cover: Perry wearing a jacket with a majestic tiger on the back

Roar definitely did NOT disappoint! With such empowering lyrics and catchy melody, I fell in love with it instantly!

"I got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me ROAR!"

Even though it received criticism for sounding too similar to Sara Bareilles' "Brave", I like to think that she was really inspired and influenced by Bareilles' work.

What do you think?

Get ROAR on iTunes here!


Ellie is smoking hot on the cover for Burn!

We've heard Burn some weeks ago, but it's finally on iTunes now!

Get BURN on iTunes here!

(You can also listen to the 2 songs on the Wikplayer on this blog: Just click the playlist icon on the top-right hand corner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs