Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 3, 2013

OOH LA LA EARLY DEMO LEAKED

Haven't blogged for a while, and really this post is quite late.

An early demo of Ooh La La by Britney Spears leaked on 17 May, and I managed to get a copy of it for myself hahaha. Uploaded it on tumblr here. Follow me on tumblr if you have an account, I reblog lots of Britney, Ellie Goulding and Glee posts!! :)

Also, tell me what you think of the Ooh La La demo. I'm really excited to hear it in cinemas this August!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs