Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yay It's April

More like "ZOMG IT'S APRIL"

I don't remember waiting 4 weeks for March to be over...but anyway it's been more than a month since I went to watch Ellie Goulding live! Ahhhhhh memories.. remember when life was good? Close to hell now, though not exactly almost there yet. But it will get worse.

I'd have people telling me OH BE POSITIVE. (Try telling that to an electron.) I know, it's easy! Right. Currently just in the mood to complain about anything and everything under the sun. Like how Panadol takes more than an hour before signs of any apparent relief of my throbbing headache appear. Like, the improved ability to breathe and not feeling like you just got knocked on the head. Urgh.

PW is a big headache. More like a MIGRAINE actually. Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Geography and GP are the minor ones but they relapse if you kinda think about them too much. Can't even be sure whether to be excited for HBL or not. I probably should. Sigh.

Bottom line: I need to see Ellie Goulding again. Or I need Britney's 8th album NOW. NOWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs