Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 9, 2013

JCO

Hi just wanted to update y'alls with my life

JCO kinda sucks actually. Have been dreading it ever since years ago? Actually I hate having to meet like 40 new people within a span of a few days. I'm bad at remembering names and faces and THAT is horrible. Feel so disoriented even though I've been in VJC for 2 years already. I miss IP I miss 11V13!!! :(

Honest opinions: I like my AG more than my OG. No comments for class though. I'm like awkward everywhere and I don't feel like I can really talk to anyone. Not like I've done that with lots of people. I probably only have a couple of friends in my entire life, that I can really talk to.

Okay so wet games was disgusting (as expected)/disgustingly fun. It was equally as bad as the wet games during IPO. Thanks seniors. But sea sports carnival was fun!!!! Kinda. Although it was better in IP1. Not sure why though. Tug-of-war in the sea was so funny hahaha it was so hard to move in water LOL. Somewhat thankful that it rained. Besides the fact that walking in the rain was fun and actually didn't bother us at all because we were all already what, it also meant that we could stop playing the games!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR CNY BUT FIRST IMMA GET MY SLEEP NOW BYE

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LOVED/HATED JCO THANK YOU

Here's a song:
NEW SINGLE TO BE RELEASED SOON!! EXPLOSIONS by ELLIE GOULDING

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs