Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Britney + Ellie + Katy



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Wait, WHAT holidays?

So apparently everyone else is studying while I am slacking and listening to music and going to the movies (KATY PERRY: PART OF ME! more of that later) and watching music videos and blogging...

I might just introduce a new format of blogging whereby I update y'all on the new music, videos, movies and any other stuff that I've been digging for the past...week(s)/month(s).

First up, MUSIC! I bought Britney - The Singles Collection (Deluxe Version) on iTunes last weekend, and I'm loving it! It contains 58 (FIFTY-EIGHT) tracks, most of which are singles (the rest are remixes and the B-sides). It is WORTH A BUY BECAUSE:

1. It's only $9.98 for 58 tracks!
2. You get ALL* the singles, all* of Britney's hits including ...Baby One More Time, Oops!... I Did It Again, Me Against The Music (feat. Madonna), Gimme More, Womanizer, If U Seek Amy, Radar, 3 and more!
3. You get some B-side songs that are not on the standard version of the albums! Meaning you can buy all her CDs and still NOT have this song!
4. It contains tracks from Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, as well My Prerogative.
5. There are some really awesome remixes in there!!

*up till Circus (2008)

If this isn't worth your money then I don't know what is.

File:Britney Spears - The Singles Collection cover.jpg


VIDEOS!! The ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN music video by ELLIE GOULDING has just premiered on VEVO!! It is EPIC and beautiful!! Remember Ellie said (in the behind-the-scenes) that she wanted this to be epic? Well, it is!! Loving it!! You can watch it here:



MOVIES!! I watched KATY PERRY: PART OF ME this morning at GV Tampines!


It was better than what I had expected. Katy (born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson) tells of her childhood, her career beginnings as a gospel singer, and how she had to overcome the odds to release her debut album (One Of the Boys) and single (I Kissed A Girl).

The camera crew follows her onstage performances and backstage on her California Dreams Tour which took place in 2011. It was hard for her during this period of time because the schedule was tight and she did not have a lot of time to spend with Russel Brand (her then-husband). There were marital problems between them while on tour but Katy had to carry on with the shows. Before the show at São Paulo, Brazil, she had a breakdown but still went onstage to perform. Her performance of "The One That Got Away" for that show almost brought tears to my eyes. All the performances were really impressive: stage set, dancers, everything!

Katy Perry is a really strong and inspiring woman (like Britney Spears) and I admire her.

You might want to check out her debut self-titled album. It's gospel rock. I love "Trust In Me": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDy_OYVcZE

I created a Britney fan account! Follow on Twitter: @BritneyArmySG. Like the page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BritneyArmySG!! Spread the links to everyone you know who likes Britney! Thanks :) YAY

Other stuff. I've been messing around with GarageBand on iPad for some time now and made a few tracks! I'm an amateur so forgive me if this sounds like crap.

SCINTILLATION: http://soundcloud.com/silas-n/scintillation


Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs