8 October (UK)
9 October (US)
Not sure when it would reach Singapore though (if it ever ships here).
Ellie Goulding released the lead single from the album, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN, on 21 August 2012. I must say, her new album is gonna be really different from Lights and I'm expecting lots of electro, synth and indie stuff, not forgetting maybe some elements of dubstep (yep you heard that right, DUBSTEP.) Thanks to Skrillex, yo. Anything Could Happen is kinda like dreampop, it has synthesizers and drums as well, duh.
Fans were invited to submit photos with the lyrics of Anything Could Happen onto Instagram, which were then compiled to make a lyric video. I submitted two photos, and my "RIVER" one was used! This one:
Anything Could Happen:
Really really excited for HALCYON! Check out the album trailer:
ALSO, BUY ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN ON ITUNES!!!! http://itunes.apple.com/sg/album/anything-could-happen-single/id551616283
That's it for now. YAY!!



No comments:
Post a Comment