Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2011

SHINGZ BLAH

Found out I haven't posted in 2 months!!! LADYGAGAROTIPRATA! D:

Nothing much here. Since I have no idea what to blog about. OOHHHH YES CAMBODIA. Yup I went for a mission trip to Cambodia during the June holidays.

Yay. Nothing much then. Nobody cares about RTs. OK well I don't. I'm sure there are other people out there who do, BUT I DON'T. DEAL WITH IT. Damn. I'm so lucky that so far I haven't failed anything yet! YAYY I <3 MYSELF. Haha. So...

I've been wanting a credit or debit card since...2 hours ago. OK I DECIDED THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT A CARD AND MY PARENTS DON'T HAVE ONE SO I JUST NEED ONE. CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. OR SOMETHING YOU CAN USE TO BUY MOVIE TICKETS ONLINE. >.< YEAHHHHHHHHHH I am so going to get my parents to apply for one. Or I get one myself when I'm 16 (POSB Multi-tude Card, POSB Go! Debit MasterCard) or 18 (Citi Clear Card). ZZZ. I NEED TO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY + PARENT CONSENT. =.= Oh well. This can wait. It has to, since I'm not eligible YET.

ARGH. HBL is so going to be fun. I think. Can slack at home yeah. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs