I've been kinda bored these few days so I decided to try out other Blogging sites (as I mentioned in the previous post), specifically Tumblr and WordPress. I kind of reviewed Tumblr yesterday. Now for WordPress.
1. Overall layout. Good. Nicely arranged layout of the posting pages and the blog itself. However, there might be just to much information on the page where you type your post. Like the left sidebar is full of things I do not understand. Looks professional though.
2. Posting. Average. There are different posting options (like text, music, video) just like in Tumblr, but there is no access to the font and font size, a common problem in most blogging sites. I almost couldn’t find the button to post this post! Then I saw that blue button at the right. Ah.
3. Took some time to figure out how to change the WordPress blog name. Argh. But I did it in the end. Hehe. D:
You can visit my WordPress site at www.silaswordpresstoday.wordpress.com
You can visit my Tumblr. site at www.silastumblrtoday.tumblr.com
From the looks of it, Blogger is still the best blogging site out of the three I've used so far. :) What is YOUR favourite blogging site? :O
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment