Today I went to school for choir practice. After choir was SMO training. It was planned that after my SMO training, we would go to Bencoolen Mall to get my eyes checked.
OK, so the optical shop had this new machine that you look through, then some red light flashes, and you're done. WOW that's fast. But to make sure nothing goes wrong, the guy did the manual way also. And the results were out. I forgot which one, but one eye had increased by 50 degrees and the other 25. Gotta change both frame and lens. YAY. I got a pair which was kinda black and orange. Maybe I could have blue.
We then proceeded to Pek Kio, near Owen Road and went into a small NTUC Fairprice supermarket there. I bought a packet of F&N Nutrisoy- Fresh Soya Milk with Almond. It was super delicious!! :)
Then we finally went home. Collecting new specs on Thursday, after choir practice. Can't wait! Been stuck with this pair for almost 2 years. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment