Justin Bieber has been like been around for 'quite some time', but his busiest period has yet to come.
WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?? HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED HIS CAREER YET!!
By the way, I don't call a few months of singing a career.
I scrolled along the Facebook groups and pages, which are crammed with negative remarks for the new singer.
"Jesus cures the blind and the deaf, Justin Bieber make them wish they were never cured."
"If Justin Bieber was a dinosaur, he would prefer to be called a megasorass, not, in fact, a megasaurus."
"I heard that song on the radio, and I thought it was sung by a girl."
"Puberty is going to hit Justin Bieber like a train."
And many others.
And there is not just only one such Facebook groups. 6 out of 10 Justin Bieber groups are out to bring him down.
Personally, I have heard of his name, but not of his career nor his music. So what on earth has Justin do to deserve such criticism?
I read the Wikipedia page on Justin Bieber and found nothing that could lead to the criticism. However, he was only 15 years old.
I searched his songs on Youtube. After I listened to his single One Time, I finally released what was happening.
Firstly, it was his VOICE. OK, so he was 15, and what happened to his voice? Literally nothing. OK to be honest, it DID sounded like a girl's if I hadn't read his name. I guess he had a little late puberty. No problem with his physique though.
Secondly, his AGE was another matter. He entered a singing competition when he was 12 and rose to 'fame' at 15? According to the Wikipedia page, Scooter Braun discovered him on Youtube and then flew him to somewhere, AND, Justin eventually signed a record deal with Island Records, where he began his professional career.
Some people think that 15 is too young for one to become a singer. They're probably 15 or older and jealous. Some people think otherwise. They think that Justin has been outstanding as a young singer with a girl's voice. Oops. :P
I continued listening to his other songs like Baby and Never Let You Go. I felt that these songs were to mature, not for him, but his voice. It's way too...you know? UN-BOOMZ. Haha. :D
I scroll down the Facebook groups and pages on Justin Bieber...again. And I have to say, I really agree to some of them. His career will end when puberty hits. Unless he can afford to sing Tenor or Bass...or maybe Soprano like me. That's another story. If he loses his girl voice and can't sing anymore, his career is going down the drain...
Facebook Groups and Pages on Justin Bieber:
1. http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=justin+bieber&init=quick#!/search/?flt=1&q=justin%20bieber&o=65&sid=1286889715.3581644036..1
2. http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q=puberty%20justin&o=65&sid=1286889715.4138641775..1
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment