Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 25, 2009

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

YAY it's finally Christmas! Got up early today to open Christmas presents. Pathetic. Only 2. Shan't reveal what they are. Sorry. Spent some of the afternoon playing Christmas games on Miniclip (oh no!). The game Cold Storage, by Nitrome, is not bad. I love Nitrome games! :) OK. Go try it for yourself. Then in the afternoon went out to Grandma's place for some festive feast. Ya, TURKEY AND HAM!!! :) I LOVED TURKEY WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE. :P Nice. I'm wondering how did you guys spent your Christmas. Care to share? (Oh it rhymes!) Just comment on this post or just chat at the cbox! Hope to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs