Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back To Basics - Joi Chua

HEY HEY I just got a copy of Back To Basics by Joi Chua 蔡淳佳! And I'm listening to incredibly nice songs composed by local composers like JJ Lin 林俊杰 and 梁文福. :) And you should know, Joi has released a 庆功改版 of the original album. It has one song added. And that is 我们之间, Mediacorp Channel 8 drama <<当我们同在一起>> interlude song. Other nice songs include 回到最初, 隐形纪念, 檐前雨, 回家的路 and many others. Also, there is a bonus MV DVD that includes 3 MVs of 隐形纪念, 回家的路 and 前座后座. I think you should get a copy!

BIG fan of Joi Chua signing off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs