Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yea I been there 1


Well, I took these 2 images. I went to Boon Lay today alone. Well, I wanted to meet my mum, but instead ended up later in Jurong East. The first picture is the sign of EW27 Boon Lay MRT Station taken from Exit C, directly facing Jurong Point. The second picture is Jurong Point taken from the MRT Platform, towards Pasir Ris and Changi Airport. Well I went to Jurong East afterwards to meet up with Dad as he was proceeding to the office in Novena Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs