Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's A Super Sunny and Surprising September!

Hey all you cool dudes out there! This September is gonna be SO MUCH FUN (I hope)! Well, if you think you're tooooo coooool, then try sunning yourself in the sun this September holidays! I know it's lame, but...you get the idea. Maybe you wanna use this time to revise the foolscap paper with scribbles that was left in your bag months ago? It would be a nice time to revise and catch up on what you missed, or did not miss... Maybe you wanna relax and go sun-tanning? Or wanna get a cool dive or a swim? Maybe you wanna meet up with your friends to go catch a movie? I think there's a new show...but I forgot what's the name. LOL. Or maybe you wanna laze about in bed and sleep and slack? Well...no matter what you do, please do enjoy yourselves! For those having exams...er...which is almost everyone...work hard!!! It's about 1 month to exams!!! Fasten on your seat belts...and let's go! "Go where?" Oh I forgot to press the play button...lemme see...there you go! [Pause] Bzzb bzzbzz bzzzb [buzz buzz crackle crackle] "Welcome aboard Express Study Airlines! We are about the leave for Examsland in approximately 35 days. The time now is 11.04 am. We will arrive there at about....er...October...never mind. Please fasten on your seat belts. We are about to take off." Bzzb bzzbzz bzzzb [buzz buzz crackle crackle]

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs