Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day!

It's the end of August! Hope you're enjoying your Term 3, as it's coming to an end. OK. Almost. Anyway, tomorrow's Teachers' Day. Erm. I went back to Park View today to meet my primary school teachers with my friends. Yea. And I last-minute go Elias Mall buy notebook for them. Ai, never mind about that. I met many ex-Park Viewers. Many of them were sec 2s,3s and 4s. There was one guy who had MANY ear holes and nose holes. Yucks. Are they torturing themselves or what? I feel so sad for them. I gave out 3 out of 4 notebooks. I gave them to: Wong, Lu and Yap. Shortcut argh, no offence kay? We spent a lot of time chatting with the teachers. Only once a year mah! Oh, and I would like to thank all the teachers in my primary school life that nurtured and helped me over the years! Thank you! And I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs