Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 28, 2009

IT'S OVER.

OK....................It's over. Yes. It's over. YES. I SAID IT'S OVER!!! IT'S OVER!!! [What's over?] I hear. You mean you don't know? The holidays are over! Then you hear [OH!] and it's over. Nevermind about that. Time to get your bags packing! I've packed mine. For me, tomorrow is AYG Day. [What's AYG?] I hear. You mean you don't know? Go figure out yourself then. Anyway, no classes for me tomorrow. For ME, that is. And I'm kinda excited. Because my school [What's it?] I hear. [Forget it.] I say. is gonna have a torch relay. The AYG torch relay. To me, it means like a guy holding a stick of fire running to another guy. But I guess it's not that simple. I'll find out tomorrow. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs