Monday, March 9, 2009
What a Busy Monday!
Today was another busy busy busy busy day. In the morning, all the Sec 1s went to the auditorium to watch a play. A English version of a Chinese opera. Sort of. I liked almost everything. The performers were able-bodied and they did lots of fighting stunts. Like throwing (fake) swords and catching them really neatly while still carrying on with the play. Their make-up was kinda terrible. They painted their faces to look like some weird thing. One performer was acting as a White Skeleton Ghost. Or whatever it was. The he (or she) was disguised as a....beautiful lady? I MEAN THE GHOST NOT THE PERSON. So the person was painted half-face ghost with a skull and half-face pink make-up. You know, the type at operas. They look really weird. I wonder how they get rid of the make-up. If couldn't, they would have that idiotic-looking 'face' stuck to their faces. I just can't imagine lor. Oh dear, I'm thinking too far... :P The only thing that I didn't like during the play was THE DRY ICE. It smelled sickening. It was like, stinking. I didn't know carbon dioxide could smell like THAT. Eeeks. Try smelling. Many people think that dry ice is cool. Cool-looking and cool-feeling and cool-smelling and that sort of thing. HAHA. They are wrong. It's true that it looks nice. But DEFINITELY DOES NOT SMELL NICE. That's for sure. After the nice play, I suppose it was nice, we had PE Theory. It was REAL BORING. We had a quiz (that's what the teacher said) but to me, that was an exam. The kind where you determine whether you go to JC or Poly or ITE. LOL. I didn't fail. Luckily. Then it was recess, before the BIG TEST. The HOMECON PRACTICAL TEST. I started off well, peeling my apples and slicing them. But it was at about 15 minutes that I found out that I didn't slice another apple. I hurriedly rushed through the slicing again (on the other apple of course), before making my flour crumbs. Fortunately, I made it just in time. I mixed the flour, sugar and cinnamon powder together before adding butter and mixing it again. I had done this before and I knew what exactly I had to do, so I didn't use the textbook. Then everything turned out fine in the end. I mixed my batter and made the pie. It looked like one before I baked it. Then I baked it for 10 mins and ta-da! My very own hand-made apple crumble. It was real nice! Then we had English lesson, then after school I was supposed to have swimming class. I bought some bread and was about to assemble at the foyer when I noticed a notice stand there. It said 'Swimming 9/3 CANCELLED'. YAY!!! I was SOOOO happy. Then my frenz and I went home. YAY. I reached home at about 3.30 pm. Instead of 7 pm. YAY. What a busy day. I've been doing work till now. LOL. I going to prepare for tmrw liao, bye!
Labels:
Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment