Sunday, March 8, 2009
Beautiful Sunday
It's a beautiful Sunday today! Lovely! Just had a busy weekend, i'm still not done with my homework yet. :P It was a really busy weekend, I had tons of stuff to do, like practising my cooking and baking skills, cos tmrw i have my homecon practical test. Im gonna do an apple crumble. I made one yesterday, it turned out fantastic. It was kinda sweet, can you imagine, the amount of sugar is the same as the amount of flour! Help! 75g of flour and 75g of sugar!!! xP But it was real nice. The apple was soft but crisp. The flour crumbs turned out crispy, too. YUM! I like sweet stuff. But this was kinda over my line. I ate half of it, and the other half's in the dustbin. It's tooooo sweet, dude. If you'd like, you can come over to my house on DAYS THAT I AM FREE. I can make one for you. But you'll have to pay about $3. Hahaha, everything I just said is a joke, OK? There's NO SUCH THING as 'a free day' for me. Everyday's packed with stuff and work to do. My sch hols are crammed with CCAs, can you imagine? I have to go for choir prac every other day, and on 25 March we are having our SYF rehearsal! Then on 16 April we have our actual competition/performance. Haha. Im just so stressed out. Aaarrrggghhh! ;'( So i hope you are okay. I hope so :)
Labels:
Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment