So I went to her concert with Hilman and Mr Ng. Awkward much? HAHAHA but anyway I so excited for the whole day!!!! We were seated quite early and waited for her appearance onstage. When she walked out onto the stage, EVERYONE JUST SCREAMED AND SHOUTED AND CLAPPED AND WAVED AHHHHHHHH. I COULDN'T BELIEVE I WAS WATCHING ELLIE GOULDING LIVE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES, NOT MORE THAN 30 METRES AWAY!!! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG FOR THE FIRST FEW SONGS HILMAN AND I WERE LIKE SUPER HIGH AND WE JUST KEPT SCREAMING AND SINGING ALONG
No actually we did that for the entire concert!!! She said how we were both quiet and loud, like a perfect balance. HAHAHA YAYYY. For some songs like Only You, Salt Skin, she PLAYED HER DRUMS!!!! AHHHH I took random photos every now and then, and 2 videos: Figure 8, and Only You (when she was playing her drums). ZOMG WE JUST STOOD AND SANG AND SCREAMED AND WAVED!!!
There was one moment where she POINTED AT OUR DIRECTION ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG I FORGOT WHICH SONG IT WAS BUT SHE LOOKED IN OUR DIRECTION!!!!!! AND I THINK SHE SAW ME WAVE TO HER LIKE IN THE BEGINNING!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH But not everyone was like jumping and screaming and shouting and stuff, some of them were just like listening to her sing. Haha.
I remember how she went backstage for a while, then came back with I NEED YOUR LOVE we just kept jumping and singing and screaming (more screaming). Soon, she concluded the show with Lights, where everyone just sang along. She kinda let us sing part of the choruses in some songs, such as Guns and Horses, Without Your Love as well as Anything Could Happen. YAYYY
When it was over, we went in front of the stage to take a picture of her drum. Haha. Went out, and then decided to go buy her album and get her autograph! It was $25, but whatever. THEN WE WENT TO FIND THE QUEUE FOR THE AUTOGRAPH SESSION. IT WAS LIKE SUPER LONG ZOMG LIKE 200+ PEOPLE AHHHHH but she only had 40 minutes, so so scared that we wouldn't get a chance to get her autograph. Then the Esplanade personnel said that Ellie would sign for everyone in the queue!!! She's so nice and lovely!!! Waited from 9:40 PM to about 10:30 PM before we got her autograph.
So we would put the cover booklet on the table for her to sign, and then we could take a photo of her while she was signing it, and then collect it later. Hilman got her to sign his box!!!! HAHAHAHA. When I went I was like HI ELLIE!! I THINK SHE REPLIED HI!! And then while collecting the cover I said "THANK YOU ELLIE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" And then we went off to spazz and take photos of the CD. There was still a crowd where Ellie was, and we sort of saw her go back to her dressing room. YAYYYYYY I LOVE YOU ELLIE GOULDING <3 p="">
3>



























No comments:
Post a Comment