Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's 2012!! Can't believe it.

Hope y'all had a fun New Year's!! :)

I spent my countdown weekend with my church youths, we had cell group on Saturday night, counted down to the New Year, and then stayed over in church till Sunday. I had BLAHst!! Did you?

I remember when it was 2009 and I watched 2012 (the film), thinking it would still be some time before 2012 came. Can't believe it's already 2012!! To be honest, this kinda freaks me out, partly because of the film. Okay we're all gonna have faith that nothing in the movie will be real. Too scary to be true, that's what I think. How many of you have written your reflections for 2011? I just did. Feel free to share any of your experiences, thoughts, feelings etc when writing your reflections OR how you spent your countdown weekend, by commenting on this post! Really hope to have to reader interaction over here on my blog. So thanks a lot, and comment!! :)

Lots of people started school today, while I sit at home starting at trigo questions. Well I actually think I've wasted my whole holidays. Pretty much of it. 16% of it was spent in Taiwan. Approx 10% was spent doing homework. The other 74% was spent slacking/sleeping/playing. It was fun but now it's like my days were so empty. Should have used them to do something more useful. THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY HOMEWORK IN THE FIRST PLACE. Chinese homework totally spoilt it. :( Darn.

Oh yes I haven't completed my maths or Chinese homework. This sucks. Oh well that's about it. Hope 2012 goes well for all of us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs