I got my iPhone 4S a week plus ago and I'm loving it! Okay I'm blogging from my iPhone via the Blogger application. Quite impressed. Well, not really. THE EXAMS ARE OVER YAYY okay this late but it's never too late to have fun!! I'm going to for a tour holiday in Taiwan on 17 November and I'm so excited! But meanwhile, I've got to prepare for my presentation for VIP Symposium 2011. Not fun...oh wells. So long! :)
Yes btw I went to the Converse warehouse sale today. LOTS OF PEOPLE. And LOTS OF CHEAP STUFF. Got 2 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of Bermudas for $70. Considers cheap already! Here's a picture for you to see what I bought! Okay I think you can just are the shoes...but you get the idea. I forgot to add, me and my fried waited half an hour to get in the sale...
BUT IT WAS FUN AND WORTH THE $. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment