Yay or no yay, exams are here! Seriously, until now, I still don't know what papers are on what days. I'll check now. Hold on a min.
OK...so tomorrow's English Paper 1. And Geography's on Friday. Next Monday I'm having Higher Chinese Paper 1, and on Tuesday, Science. Maths and PE Theory on Wednesday, English Paper 2 on Thursday. Finally there's Higher Chinese Paper 2 on Friday. Then YAYYY!!!!! :D
It's 9 DAYS TO AFTER EXAMS!!! :) I tell myself, just keep thinking that and I'll be fine. I hope so. That's it for today. Bye!! Definitely blogging more after exams! Wait, maybe the opposite. Here's a nice song to lift your spirits during the examination period. Hmm...what song should I post? Oh, I know! The Reason by Hoobastank. I know it's a rather old song, but who cares. Here's the music video and the lyrics! :)
Lyrics | The Reason lyrics
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment