Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Past School Week

Monday was like preparing for the PSP speech. And we had a music test.

Tuesday was the crappy PSP speech which I kinda screwed up.

Wednesday was the primary school subjects (E,M,C,S) plus Art. Did animation in the com lab.

Thursday (yesterday) was Higher Chinese and D&T. For Higher Chinese, we went to the com lab to do some MOE 作文 that we were chose to do. We had a typing test first. :) And then essay. It was after this that I found out I could type Chinese words using the correct method: the Windows method! :) Cool.

Today, we had Art lessons (I brought my lappy) and then err...HCL and EL (Ms Neo didn't come--YAY!!). Haha. Lots of homework to do.

English package: Composition + Comprehension+ Summary
Maths package: Paper 1 (kind of done) + Paper 2
Physics package: 2 sets of WS + Notes to revise
Art animation too!

Sian. Sorry for this stupid boring post. And I haven't posted for a long time. Sorry to those who were waiting for a new post. The hotword.dictionary thing was a filler to post something new (and informative).

Kinda stressed already. 13 days to exams. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs