Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WHAT???????????

WHAT??????????? I HAVEN'T BLOGGED FOR 21 DAYS!!! THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!! For those of you who were waiting for an update, real sorry for the delay. I've been getting REAL BUSY EVERYDAY. All the homework that adds up to 1 AM, projects that need 6 and a half hours of discussion...Choir practice that leads to 6 PM...spare me.

If I haven't reminded you, Rhapsody IX is THIS SUNDAY!!! It's 4 days to Rhapsody! By the way, it's VS Choir's bi-annual concert. I can't believe it! It's just 4 days left!! Choir practices on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are really stressful. I sold 8 tickets for Rhapsody. :) And I haven't blogged 21 days of experiences.

Anyway, I'm applying for IP, so I ought to go for the VJC IP Open House this Saturday from 9 AM to 1 PM. Hope that there's no choir practice, PLEASE!!! :'( Lots of stuff to prepare. Exam results, PSLE certificate (?!?!), CCA records etc. This is too much. I mean everything, not only IP. So much.

If you forgot, I blogged previously that this year 2010 would be a real busy year for VS Choir. Yes, there's Rhapsody IX (which is this Sunday), a competition in Taiwan in July, and performing for YOG in August! :) And I just received the forms for the Taiwan trip, it costs $1130!!! :| But I can't wait. Never been to Taiwan before. Oh ya, I'm going from 9 to 15 July. So I definitely won't be online or blogging. If that happens, that means it must be someone else who hacked my account...TELL ME IF SUCH A THING HAPPENS. LOL. :D

Getting more stressful by the day, and I believe many of you are. My exams are from 7 to 14 May. And ending 2 days before my birthday!! Speaking of my birthday, I haven't posted a countdown yet, which I do every year. 25 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY!!! :) Sigh...this is so sad.

OK, today's random song is The Show by Lenka, sorry I got no time to put the lyrics here. Go on, search it on Youtube but if you know and have the song, that's even better. Wonderful song with nice tune and lyrics. :) Love it. I think I'm not gonna blog for the next couple of weeks UNLESS I'm really free. Approaching nearer to the exams, I probably have to wait till 14 May or later in order to have time to blog. Please be patient and read this post over and over and over again in the next 3 weeks until I update the blog. Best wishes to you, and all the best for your exams! If you feel stressful you can come visit my blog. See ya all another time!

Oh no, this post looks like some final farewell... Don't worry, I'll be back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs